Cô và trò
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

ĐỀ KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT MÔN ANH VĂN HỌC KÌ I

Go down

ĐỀ KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT MÔN ANH VĂN HỌC KÌ I Empty ĐỀ KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT MÔN ANH VĂN HỌC KÌ I

Bài gửi  hanhnhan_friendship 08/01/10, 03:53 pm

Name:............................ ONE PERIOD TEST
Class:.............................. English: 9

I/Gạch dưới đáp án đúng nhất .(3ms)
The Ao Dai is the………..dress of Vietnamese women. (. Traditional / modern / .new / old
She ………my best friend but we aren't friend any longer. (. used to be / is used to be / use to be / is used to )
The population of Malaysia in 2001 ………… over 22 million .( was / are / is / were )
I speak English badly . I wish my speaking skill ………. excellent (. were / are / was / is )
Traditionally , the ao dai …………. by both men and women . ( was worn / wears / wear / were worn )
Jeans ………… out of fashions ( have never been / have been never / never have been / has never been )
8. Have you ……seen elephant (ever / never / not / got )
9 We are really ..................by the beauty of My Son Tower. (. Impressed / to impress / impressing / impressed )
10 In Viet Nam, children must go to school at 6 years old. This is …………education ( compulsory / ethnic / optional / official.. )
11. Jean ………completely from cotton in the 18th century. ( was made / are made / makes / made. )
12 The world jeans comes ........ a kind of material that was made in Europe. ( in . at / .from / on )
II. Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi sau :(2,5 điểm)
Malaysia is one of the countries of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN).It is divided into two regions , known as West Malaysia and East Malaysia. The Malaysian unit of currency is the ringgit, consisting of 100 sen. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur and it is also the largest city of the country .The population in 2001 was over 22 million .Islam is the country’s official religion. In addition , there are other religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism. The national language is Bahasa Malaysia (also known simply as Malay). And English is a compulsory second language.
1. What is the capital of Malaysia?
…………………………………………………………
2. What is the unit of currency in Malaysia?
………………………………………………………….
3. How many religions are there in Malaysia?
…………………………………………………………

4. What is the national language?
…………………………………………………………..
5. Do all secondary school children have to learn English?

III/Rewrite each of the following sentences with words given(2,5ms)
1.The water is not clean.
I wish……………………
2.For centuries , poets and writers have mentioned the ao dai in poems and novels .
For centuries , the ao dai……………………………………………………………………………….
3.You must do this exercise carefully.
This exercise………………………………………………..
4. They built the church in 18th century.
The church …………………………………………………………….
5. Someone has stolen my bike .
My bike ……………………………………………………………
IV/ Listen and write TRUE or FALSE for the statement about the passage. (2 ms)
1. A four - year - old boy is reported missing………….
2. He’s wearing blue trousers, a short - sleeved shirt and black shoes…………..
3. If you see the lost boy, please bring him to Gate one ……………..
4. The boy’s grandmother is waiting for him at Gate One
****The end *

Name:............................ ONE PERIOD TEST
Class:.............................. English: 9*

I/Gạch dưới đáp án đúng nhất .(3ms)
1/ She ………my best friend but we aren't friend any longer. (. used to be / is used to be / use to be / is used to )
2/ The population of Malaysia in 2001 ………… over 22 million .( was / are / is / were )
3/ I speak English badly . I wish my speaking skill ………. excellent (. were / are / was / is )
4/ Traditionally , the ao dai …………. by both men and women . ( was worn / wears / wear / were worn )
Jeans ………… out of fashions ( have never been / have been never / never have been / has never been )
5/ . Have you ……seen elephant (ever / never / not / got )
6/ We are really ................by the beauty of My Son Tower. (. Impressed / to impress / impressing / impressed )
7/ In Viet Nam, children must go to school at 6 years old. This is …………education ( compulsory / ethnic / optional / official.. )
8/ The world jeans comes ........ a kind of material that was made in Europe. ( in . at / .from / on )
.9/ Maryam was really impressed ….. the beauty of the city (on /by /. in / at
10/ .Mr John …………… here sine last week. ( have worked / has worked / worked / works

II. Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi sau :(2,5 điểm)
Malaysia is one of the countries of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN).It is divided into two regions , known as West Malaysia and East Malaysia. The Malaysian unit of currency is the ringgit , consisting of 100 sen. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur and it is also the largest city of the country .The population in 2001 was over 22 million .Islam is the country’s official religion. In addition , there are other religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism. The national language is Bahamas Malaysia (also known simply as Malay). And English is a compulsory second language.
1. What is the capital of Malaysia?
…………………………………………………………
2. What is the unit of currency in Malaysia?
………………………………………………………….
3. How many religions are there in Malaysia?
…………………………………………………………

4. What is the national language?
…………………………………………………………..
5. Do all secondary school children have to learn English?

III/Rewrite each of the following sentences with words given(2,5ms)
1. The weather isn’t nice.
I wish……………………………………………………….
2. You must do this exercise carefully.
This exercise………………………………………………..
3. Where do you live ? Mrs Mai asked.
Mrs Mai asked………………………………………………
4. They built the church in 18th century.
The church …………………………………………………………….
5. They grow rice in tropical countries
Rice …………………………………………………
IV/ Listen and write TRUE or FALSE for the statement about the passage. (2 ms)
1. A three - year - old boy is reported missing………….
2. the boy is wearing blue trousers, a short - sleeved shirt and black shoes…………..
3. If you see the lost boy, please bring him to Gate one ……………..
4. The boy’s mother is waiting for him at Gate One
****The end *

hanhnhan_friendship
Thành viên mới
Thành viên mới

Tổng số bài gửi : 11
Đến từ : quang hue_dai an_dai loc_quang nam

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang